1. Obtain a copy of your K53 manual. This manual covers all of the driving regulations in great detail.
2. Check your local library for additional materials that could be helpful.
3. Go online on elearners.co.za and take a practice test.
4. Confirm that you are ready. The day before you plan to take your test, call to double check the test center hours and verify that you have all the necessary materials.
5. Get plenty of rest. Go to bed early the night before you take your learner's licence test.
6. Fuel your brain. Don't forget to eat a healthy breakfast the morning of the test. Studies show that people who eat breakfast do better on tests.
7. Get there on time. Arrive at the test center a few minutes earlier than you actually want to take the test so that you can settle your jittery nerves.
8. Take the test. When you sit down to take the test, breath in and out a few times to wake up your brain. Carefully work through the questions and make sure you read each one thoroughly.
9. Wait for instructions.